Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

The Apple Spell | iPhone5 sells out in 1 hour.

Tell me its ordinary


According to sources from Mashable, online pre-orders for the new... (did I just say "the new"..Sorry.) I'll take that again.

According to sources from Mashable, online pre-orders for the iPhone5 :) has sold out. It sold out from its initial inventory in one hour. Yes...! an hour.
So basically Apple has to re-budget..sort of.

While the iPhone4s experienced a record of selling 11 units every second in the first 24 hours, the iPhone5 out sells its initial budget 1 hour after pre-order opens, technically speaking. That's explainable.
Some survey by the source also say 58millions units would be sold this year. I actually doubt that, but heyy!.. it's Apple, who knows.

In other related news, I have observed the reactions from its announcement, which by the way pushed up Apple Inc's stocks at the market, as usual. I have also seen polls of the iPhone5 against the Samsung Galaxy s3, with the later leading. While that may be biased, one thing I have always said stands. The Apple spell.
The Apple spell is real, Apple fan boys/girls are real too. but even more real are Apple Zombies.

But then, we wait for the real deal  on the 21st day of Sept.
So keep calm and queue in front of an Apple store.

Have Lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment