Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

*New Venture-Lab courses | Free Online classes

Yeah... I said my next post would be a vlog post...but I just thought you guys know about this..again.
Its Free knowledge....!
Don't you like to know?...to LEARN.. for FREE..! so you can EARN!.. . :) There I go again.

Alright! Stanford is offering their second round of venture-Lab classes... I had written about this before. Then, it was their first set of classes.
Image from Venture-lab

The second round of classes would commence this fall. Later this month.


  1. Technology Entrepreneurship, Chuck Eesley <--- A repeat of the last one, but better.
  2. Start up Boards, Clint Korver
  3. A Crash Course on Creativity, Tina Seelig <--- like everyone should do this.
  4. Designing a New Learning Environment, Paul Kim
  5. Finance, Kay Giesecke b <--- this


So take advantage of this... if you can.
Obviously, one would tend to be lackadaisical about the whole thing, but then that's left for you to handle.
I hope you'd enjoy them if you would enroll.

Next post isn't still the Video Review. It would be the first post on "App of the moment" posts.

Have a chilled day!

2 comments: